1)Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
Marry, to Person that You Like to Talk
2) Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
Don't Believe that you hear
3) Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
When you say, mean it
4) When you say, 'I love you ,' mean it.
5) When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
Be Engaged For Six Month
6) Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
Belive in love
7) Believe in love at first sight.
Never Laugh at Any one's Dreams
8) Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9) Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10) In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11) Don't judge people by their relatives.
Talk Less and Think Fast
12) Talk Less and slowly, but think and act quickly..
Smile Always When you Don't want to Answer
13) When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
Don't Worry About Risk in Life
14) Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15) Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
16) When you lose, don't lose the lesson !
17) Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.
FriendShip is for life
18) Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship..
19) When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Smile while picking the Phone
20) Smile when picking up the phone or before starting to talk to somebody. The caller or the person whom you are meeting will hear it in your voice.
Spend Time For Yourself
21) Spend some time alone.