51) "Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working 24 hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force." - Tom Blandi
52) "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." - John Wooden
53) "Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." - Winston Churchill
54) "The question of place and climate is most closely related to the question of nutrition. Nobody is free to live everywhere; and whoever has to solve great problems that challenge all his strength actually has a very restricted choice in this matter. The influence of climate on our metabolism, its retardation, its acceleration, goes so far that a mistaken choice of place and climate can not only estrange a man from his task but can actually keep it from him: he never gets to see it." - Friedrich Nietzsche
55) "Man's greatest actions are performed in minor struggles. Life, misfortune, isolation, abandonment and poverty are battlefields which have their heroes - obscure heroes who are at times greater than illustrious heroes."
- Victor Hugo
56) "There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment…. It gives warmth and good feeling to all your personal relationships." - Norman Vincent Peale
57) "If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed." - David Viscott
58) "I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
- Gen. George Patton
59) "I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards." - Abraham Lincoln
60) "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald
Previous || Next