11) "Act as if you have already
achieved your goal and it is yours." - Dr. Robert Anthony
12) "People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.
I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this
world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances
they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard
13) "We have to understand that the world can only be grasped by action,
not by contemplation. The hand is more important than the eye...
The hand is the cutting edge of the mind." - Jacob Bronowski
14) "Activity and sadness are incompatible." - Christian Bovee
15) "Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.
We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and
melting like a snowflake..." - Marie Beyon Ray
16) "You are what you think about all day long." - Dr. Robert Schuller
17) "When you're through changing, you're through." -Bruce Barton
18) "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors.
Try to be better than yourself." -William Faulkner
19) "Somehow I can't believe that there are any heights that can't
be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come
true. This special secret - curiosity, confidence, courage, and
constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe
in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."
- Walt Disney
20) "Without self-confidence we are as babes in the cradles. And how
can we generate this imponderable quality, which is yet so invaluable
most quickly? By thinking that other people are inferior to oneself."
- Virginia Woolf